ProductionWise introduction video.
Use high resolution imagery to quickly map your paddocks and grain storage facilities.
Utilise the diary to manage paddock operations, track contracts and stored grain.
Companion mobile apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
Communicate with your advisor and view their recommendations.
Subscribe to see our decision tools to gain valuable insight into your management practices.
Weather & Climatics
Subscribe to see our climatic tools and review historic weather & rainfall forecasts on your farm
Printing & Exporting
All your data is available for printing or exporting. Its your data, so we let you use it how you like.
All data is kept on secure servers, and is backed up regularly.
Your account is available from anywhere you have internet access and your privacy is guaranteed.
We offer comprehensive feedback and support services to our users and welcome all suggestions.
Digital Farm Mapping
- Google powered mapping tools
- High resolution imagery
- Paddock & grain storage mapping
- Full screen viewer
- View paddock topography details
- View dominant farm soil characteristics
- Farm status & activity monitor
- Grain balance summary
- View recent weather for your farm
- Record crops, operations, inputs & management practices
- View potential yield calculation
- View & action advisor recommendations
- Track paddock expenditure
- Enter operations across multiple paddocks
- Record on & off farm grain storage
- Record all grain sales
- View detailed grain balance
- Automatically create vendor declarations
- Access to paddock records from ProductionWise
- Access to paddock recommendations from your adviser
- Adding and viewing paddock operations and inputs
- Efficient single or multi-paddock data entry
- View maps for your farms and paddocks
- Quickly view nearest paddocks to your device’s GPS location
- Enter actual or planned operations easily
- View paddock crop rotations and past growing windows
- Add field ‘observations’ to your paddocks
- All operations are sync’d to your online account
- Manage your records while offline and sync them when you return home
- View your connected growers, farms and the date of your last inspection
- View submitted recommendation PDF's created through the website or app
- Create new recommendations with observations, operations & inputs
- Send your recommendations to your growers
- Work offline in the paddock for up to 14 days
- View when your app data and reports were last synced
- Track paddock biomass (NDVI) & yield predictions side by side
- Display effects of climatic events & operations
- View current & historical years
Yield & Production
- View yield forecasts for wheat, barley & canola
- Benchmark historical production against your Local Government Area
- Crop specific historical production profiling
- Discover your best & worst crops
Gross Margin Analysis
- Calculate cost of production & gross margin
- Discover the break even yield & price
- Rainfall, soil moisture, evapotranspiration & temperatures
- View as interactive charts, animations or tabulated data
- View historical climatic events
- View our unique 1, 2, 3, 6 & 9 month rainfall forecast
- See predicted rainfall amount and percentile as national and state images
- Index derived from rainfall, temperature and NDVI
- National grids at 1km resolution are produced every 10 days
- Provides a current severity and trend of dryness for your selected farm
- View advisor recommendations within your paddock diary
- Approve, edit or deny recommendations
- Organise view & export reports
- Send & receive messages to/from your advisor about news, suggestions & alerts
- View & print advisor reports in a customisable print format
- Save your diary & gross margins as .csv files to your computer
- Manipulate your data as you like
- Your data security is important to us, all necessary hardware and software tools have been deployed to ensure the safest environment possible
- ProductionWise is available anywhere you have internet access
- Use a PC, laptop or tablet computer
- Share your login with other employees
- We welcome any feedback on issues or improvements
- Seamless updates occur continuously without hassling you
Support available via the
or just call 1800 620 519